Join Couples Therapy Inc therapists and other relationship experts for engaging sessions on Neurodiverse love. Online February 14-15 from 11am-7pm EST.
Tickets are on sale now for the Neurodiverse Love Virtual Conference
This Valentine's Day The Neurodiverse Love Podcast is hosting a virtual conference for Neurodiverse individuals and their partners to increase their understanding of how neurodiversity impacts their relationship. Whether you are neurotypical, neurodivergent, in a neurodiverse relationship, or work with neurodiverse couples, you will find lots of valuable information at the conference. You will hear about the lived experiences and lessons learned from numerous couples and individuals, as well as the effective strategies and tools that can help you better understand yourself, your partner and your Neurodiverse Love relationship.
Incredible presentations from relationship experts
Some of the amazing presenters include phenomenal authors and leaders in the neurodiverse community
- Dr. Mike McNulty: Neurodiversity and Gottman's Sound Relationship House
- Pnina Arad: Physical and Mental Well-being of Women in Neurodiverse Relationships
- Dr. Kathy McMahon (Dr. K): "Tell Me Farm Facts..." and Other Sexual Strategies for Neurodiverse Relationships
- Tony Attwood & Michelle Garnett: Being an Autistic Female
- Eva Mendes: The Mindset Necessary for a Happy Neurodiverse Marriage
- Joe Biel & Faith Harper: Neurologically Mixed Relationships: The Crash Course
- Bronwyn Wilson: Bridging the Gap: Advancing Awareness and Understanding of Neurodiverse Relationship
Hear from neurodiverse couples
During 4 presentations you will have an opportunity to hear from (and learn from) other neurodiverse couples who are sharing their lived experiences, and some of the important lessons they have learned on their "Neurodiverse Love" journeys.
- Stephanie and Dan Holmes: What Successful Neurodiverse Couples Know and Do: Some Key Ingredients
- Sarah and Larry Nannery: Thinking Outside the Box: Tools for Effective Neurodiverse Communication
- Michelle and Andrew Preston: Friendship Love Autism: The Diagnosis That Gave Us a New Life Together
- Kate and Clark Webb: Adventures in Neurodiverse Parenting
To order discounted tickets
To get a 50% discount on the ticket price use the button below. Tickets are $98 for both days, however when you use the link below the cost is only $49 for all 27 sessions.
The conference will be held on February 14th & 15th, 2023 from 11am-7pm EST. However, all the sessions have been pre-recorded, so if you are not able to join us for the live Q&A sessions that will be held on the14th and 15th, you will have at least 3 months to access and listen to all the amazing presentations.
Are further discounted tickets available for those of us who are still in our MS program?
Great question, at this time the only discount being offered is the 50% off. I do see on their site that they are offering a bonus if you purchase by January 31st: a live workshop & Q&A on Zoom with Mona, Olga and Manecia-the co-hosts of the Neurodiverse Love Podcast. Best of luck in your program!