We're a skilled group of couples therapists dedicated to helping couples from around the world find easy-to-access ways to heal their relationship.
- We promise that our clinicians will be knowledgeable about science-based findings on helping couples.
- We promise an "easy-to-assess" therapeutic approach. We work in couples retreats and online couples therapy.
- We promise not to do a single hour of "therapy" without doing a thorough Assessment ("State of the Union") first. We believe you deserve that level of care before we impact the heart of your family.
- We promise that our services will be more effective than a generalist practitioner using a 45-minute" approaches to helping couples.
- We promise to be the last person in the room giving up on you, or your relationship. "Marriage Friendly" means we believe in intimate relationships, and will help you maintain connections.*
- We promise to make available sessions designed to maintain your treatment gains, called "Relapse Prevention."
* Some situations and conditions are not appropriate for couples therapy. Ongoing violence, untreated mental illness, and chronic drug or alcohol abuse are examples. If you or your spouse is uncertain about staying in the marriage, ask for Discernment counseling.